1 l = £4.60
Evans Disperse Degreaser & Emulsifier
Helps to keep outlet pipes, drains, grease traps, waste disposal units, gullies & refuse chutes free from the build-up of grease & fat.
Highly concentrated 100% active ingredients.
- Highly concentrated 100% active ingredients
- Emulsifies fat & grease deposits
- Use regularly to achieve reliable long term protection from problem drains
- Safer alternative to traditional acid & caustic based drain cleaners
- Fresh citrus fragrance to help overcome malodours
- For use in kitchens, food factories, restaurants & butchers shops
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre. Order code: A099EEV2
HOW TO USE
FOR SMALL DRAINS OR SINKS:
Pour approximately 500ml down the sink’s outlet waste and allow 30 minutes for blockage to clear. Flush thoroughly with warm or hot water.
FOR LARGER DRAINS & GREASE TRAPS:
Increase quantity & time depending on severity of blockage and waste deposits. Use weekly to maintain drains, pipes & sinks.
For more detailed information please refer to EVANS GUIDE TO KITCHEN CLEANING
Appearance: Clear pale yellow liquid Odour: Citrus pH - undiluted: N/A Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of nonionic surfactant, anionic surfactant, citrus terpenes & kerosene.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental System Cert. No. EMS 506072 REVISION DATE:18/02/09 registered by the British Standards Institution