1 l = £1.20
Evans Pynol Disinfectant 5Ltr
Forest Pine Fragranced Disinfectant & Detergent
A general purpose disinfectant with added detergent, formulated to kill a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- General purpose disinfectant with added detergent
- Formulated to kill a broad spectrum of bacteria & remove general soiling from surfaces in one application.
- Provides a clean fresh pine fragrance.
- Kills a range of bacteria. Passes EN1276.
- Suitable for use on floors, toilets, sinks, drains, waste bins & hard surfaces.
- Ideal for use in schools, sickrooms, surgeries, nursing homes, leisure centres & all general industry.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre. Order code: A019EEV2
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:10 parts hot water (500ml per 5lt). Mop or wipe surface. Always use fresh & accurately prepared solution. Heavily soiled articles or surfaces should be cleaned before disinfecting.
Dilute 1:100 parts hot water (50ml per 5lt) Mop or wipe surface. TOILETS, SINKS & DRAINS: Use undiluted.
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Appearance: Clear green liquid Odour: Pine pH - undiluted: 10.3 Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound, nonionic surfactant, sequestering agent, terpineol, perfume & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution