1 l = £1.90
Evans DRI-FOAM - Perfumed Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo
Evans Dri-Foam Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo gives a rich, deep cleaning foam which leaves carpet and fabrics clean and refreshed.
The carpet shampoo can be used in carpet cleaning and rotary machines.
- Very effective, high quality shampoo for removing dirt & stains from carpets & upholstery.
- Produces a rich deep cleansing foam.
- Holds soil in suspension & prevents re-depositing back onto the surface.
- Dries to a powdery residue that is easily removed by vacuuming.
- Suitable on all colourfast carpets.
- Contains a pleasing fragrance and can be used with all types of carpet brush machines.
- Ideal for use in soft or hard water areas.
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:10 parts lukewarm water (500ml per 5lt).
For excessive soiling increase dilution to 750ml per 5lt.
Clean carpet starting at the area furthest from the entrance.
Apply solution sparingly through the machine tank or spray evenly onto the carpet.
Work up a rich foam, overlapping each pass of the machine.
Avoid over wetting the carpet.
Allow the carpet to dry, then vacuum to remove dirt & residue and also raise the pile.
For more detailed information please refer to EVANS GUIDE TO CARPET CARE & EVANS TRAINING SUPPORT DVD
Appearance: Clear pale amber liquid
pH - undiluted: 8.0
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains a blend of anionic surfactants, perfume
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS
VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001
Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No.
EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.