1 l = £1.80
Evans Safe Safe Zone Disinfectant 5Ltr
Virucidal disinfectant for treating hard surfaces & soft furnishings contaminated with potentially infectious soiling.
- Will remove general soiling & disinfect in one operation.
- Kills a wide range of pathogenic micro-organisms to help prevent infection. Passes EN1276
- Safe for use on carpets & all hard surfaces.
- Unperfumed. Can be used where food is prepared or served.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes & health care establishments.
- Available in a ready to use formulation in a 750ml trigger spray bottle.
- Pack size: 2 x 5 litre. Order code: A024EEV2
HOW TO USE
GENERAL HARD SURFACES:
Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200ml per 5lt). Wear disposable gloves. Remove any soiling & dispose of safely. Mop or wipe surfaces. Do not rinse.
Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200ml per 5lt). Wear disposable gloves. Remove any soiling & dispose of safely. Wipe or spray contaminated area & leave for 5 minutes, apply further amount & gently agitate carpet with a soft nylon scrubbing brush. Blot carpet dry with paper towels & dispose of safely.
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid Odour: Slight surfactant odour pH - undiluted: 11.3 Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound, sequestering agent & nonionic surfactants. BIODEGRADABILITY: All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.