1 l = £4.40
Evans Carehands Barrier & Moisture Cream 5Ltr
Evans Carehands, provides skin protection in wet and dry working conditions.
- Multi purpose non greasy barrier & moisturising hand cream.
- Provides skin protection in wet & dry working conditions.
- The added glycerine enables it to be used as an excellent after work skin moisturiser.
- Unperfumed, therefore suitable for use in kitchens & food preparation areas.
- Also recommended for use in washrooms, garages, engineering workshops, printers, warehouses, transport companies, farms & all types of general industry.
- Suitable for use under rubber gloves as a secondary line of protection.
- Available in 500ml free standing bottle c/w pump dispenser.
- Wall bracket is available for the 500ml bottle.
HOW TO USE
Before & after work apply a small amount to hands & forearms & work into the skin, paying special attention to the nails & cuticles.
Appearance: White viscous cream Odour: Unperfumed pH - undiluted: 7.0 Shelf life: 1 years
Contains a blend of aqua, cetearyl alcohol, peg-200 stearate, glycerin, paraffinum liquidum, titanium dioxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben & propylparaben. BIODEGRADABILITY: All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
EVANS VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC operates under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.