1 l = £3.60
Evans Handsan Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 5Ltr
Alcohol hand rub with moisturiser.
- Quick acting & highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser.
- Contains 70% alcohol with added glycerine to help protect the skin.
- Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour.
- Kills bacteria. Passes EN1276 with a 30 second contact time.
- For use after routine hand washing or wherever soap & water is not readily available.
- Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments.
- Suitable for use wherever food is handled, prepared or served.
- Available in 75ml clip-on bottle, 500ml free standing bottle and 5 litre bottles for extra economy.
HOW TO USE
Apply small amount - approximately 3ml - to palms & spread over hands & lower forearms, paying attention to cuticles & creases in the skin.
Rub in well until skin is dry. Drying hands is not necessary, as product will evaporate leaving skin refreshed & sanitised.
Not suitable for use on hands with cuts or grazes, or on damaged skin.
Avoid spilling or spashing on clothes or fabrics.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid Odour: Alcohol pH - undiluted: 5.5 Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of isopropyl alcohol, aqua, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer & triethanolamine. BIODEGRADABILITY: All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. REVISION DATE:11/02/09 EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.