Evans Sealant B Floor Sealer
Evans Sealant B Floor Sealer is an Emulsion primer for old and porous floors which acts as an undercoat for polish.
For use on old, worn and porous floors, penetrares to the surface.
- Acrylic water based floor polish primer.
- Contains special polymers to penetrate into the floor surface.
- Provides a solid foundation.
- Acts as an undercoat to achieve optimum polish performance.
- Suitable on new floors, but especially effective on old, worn & porous floors prior to application of an emulsion floor polish.
- For use on vinyl, rubber, linoleum, terrazzo & marble.
- Coverage per 5lt - 400/500 sq. mtr for 1 coat.
HOW TO USE
Ensure floor is dry, clean & neutral.
Pour Sealant B into a clean bucket or tray, alternatively pour directly onto the floor in a thin line.
Place mop or applicator into polish, and spread thinly & evenly over the floor.
Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes.
If the floor is very old or porous, a second coat maybe required.
When the floor is completely dry, apply top coat floor polish.
For more detailed information please refer to EVANS GUIDE TO FLOOR CARE
Appearence: Opaque white liquid
pH - undiluted: 7.6
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Contains an aqueous dispersion of acrylic co-polymers,
plasticisers, coalescent, surfactant, defoamer, levelling
agent & preservative.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS
VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001
Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an
ISO 14001 Environmental System Cert. No. EMS 506072
registered by the British Standards Institution.