1 l = £1.40
Evans Clean & Shine Floor Maintainer
Evans Clean & Shine Floor Maintainer can be mopped or spray burnished and provides excellent slip resistance and polish durability.
This floor maintainer has a very pleasing fresh floral perfume.
The maintainer is ideal on most floors including vinyl, rubber, terrazo, marble and sealed floors.
- Cleans & restores the gloss on floors treated with a metallised floor polish.
- Removes scuff marks & increases durability of the polish.
- Buffs to a slip resistant gloss finish.
- Excellent results with high or ultra high speed floor machines.
- Suitable for damp mopping & dry burnishing.
- Ideal on most floors including vinyl, rubber, terrazzo, marble & sealed floors.
- Low environmental Impact Product - see www.evansgreentick.com
HOW TO USE
Dilute 1:50 parts cold water (10ml per 500ml).
Sweep floor. Add Clean & Shine to cold water in a spray bottle.
Spray a fine mist onto floor & spray clean using high speed floor machine & red floor pad.
MOP & DRY BURNISH:
Dilute 1:50 parts warm water (100ml per 5lt).
Sweep floor. Add Clean & Shine to warm water in a mop bucket & mop floor with solution. Allow to dry.
Dry burnish to a high gloss using high speed floor machine & white floor pad.
For more information please refer to EVANS GUIDE TO FLOORCARE & EVANS TRAINING SUPPORT DVD
Appearance: Opaque pink liquid
pH - undiluted: 9.0
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years (unopened)
Contains a blend of nonionic surfactant, wax emulsion,
perfume, preservative & dye.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS
VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001
Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No.
EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.