1 bottle(s) = £1.87
Evans Est-eem Cleaner Sanitiser 6x750ml
Also available in a 5Ltr container.
An uperfumed kitchen cleaner and sanitiser for cleaning all hard surfaces.
- Unperfumed multi purpose cleaner & terminal disinfectant.
- Formulated especially for the Food & Catering Industry.
- Will clean & disinfect in one operation.
- Passes EN 1276, with a 30 second contact time.
- Also passes EN 13697, a microbiology profile is available upon request.
- Recommended for use on a variety of washable surfaces including worktops, cutting boards, tables, refrigerators, vending machines, kitchen equipment, shelves, floors & walls.
- Low Environmental Impact Product see - www.evansgreentick.com
- Available in Ready to Use formulation in 750ml trigger spray bottles.
HOW TO USE
TO SANITISE FOOD CONTACT SURFACES:
Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200ml per 5lt).
To pass EN1276 with a 30 second contact time under dirty conditions
Dilute 1:20 parts hot water (250ml per 5lt) or add 30ml to 600ml cold
water in an EST-EEM RTU spray bottle.
Wipe or spray surface & wipe with a clean damp cloth.
TO CLEAN NON FOOD CONTACT SURFACES:
Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt)
Mop or wipe surface.
Allow to air dry.
USE DISINFECTANTS SAFELY. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL &
PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
For more detailed information please refer to EVANS GUIDE TO KITCHEN HYGIENE & EVANS TRAINING SUPPORT DVD
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH - undiluted: 11.3
Shelf life: 3 years
Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound,
sequstering agent & nonionic surfactants.
All surfactants used in Evans Vanodine products comply
with the current European Regulations concerning
biodegradability and protection of the environment.
This product is manufactured in the U.K. by EVANS
VANODINE INTERNATIONAL PLC under an ISO 9001
Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No.
EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.