1 kg = £5.49
Evans OXY POWDER - Multi Purpose Stain Remover
Evans Oxy is a multi purpose stain remover which can be used on carpets and fabrics.
Oxy is packed in 6 x 1kg tubs.
The quick desolving powder can be used on white and coloured carpets and fabrics to remove difficult and heavy soiling.
Evans Oxy is ideal in areas where using bleach is not acceptable.
- Highly effective, multi purpose powder.
- Will quickly remove difficult stains such as mould, fruit juice, coffee & tea.
- Suitable on white & coloured fabrics, upholstery & carpets.
- Extremely versatile, as it is also suitable for removing stains on kitchen worktops, chopping boards, floors, tiles, paving stones, grout, plastic garden furniture, rubbish bins & even animal baskets & cages.
- Ideal for use where bleach is not acceptable.
- Supplied in a convenient 1kg tub with scoop.
HOW TO USE
Add 1 scoop (25g) to the detergent in the washing machine drawer in
the main wash cycle. For very heavy soiling use 2 scoops.
Dissolve 1 scoop (25g) in 5lt hot water. Stubborn stains use 2 scoops.
Colours - soak for a maximum 1 hour. Whites - soak for up to 6 hours.
After soaking rinse with cold water or wash as normal.
CARPETS, UPHOLSTERY & TEXTILES:
Dissolve ½ scoop (12.5g) in 1lt hot water. Dab stain with solution,
working from the outside of the stain to the centre & leave for
10 minutes. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Do not use on wool, wool blend carpets, rugs, silk, leather or suede.
CLEANING MOP HEADS:
Dissolve 1 or 2 scoops, depending on soiling, in a bucket containing
2lt of hot water & soak for 1 hour or overnight.
As it is a powder, you can make a solution to a strength to match the